Saturn Customer Service
Summary of Saturn Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Saturn to Ask about:
- “My car have a check engine light with a down sign”
- “Problem with purchase”
Saturn Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors. The company was founded by General Motors in 1985. The company is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. Saturn Corporation specializes in automotive industry. The tagline of the company is: "Rethink." Saturn Corporation produces, assembles, and sales cars. Saturn focuses on fuel efficient cars and crossovers. The model line of the company includes Sky roadster, Aura sedan, Astra hatchback, VUE small SUV and Outlook large SUV. Besides, Saturn Corporation offers Red Line and Green Line sub-lines of cars.
Saturn Corporation operates in the United States and Canada.
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Kansas City, Kansas, United States
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- West Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Stockton, California, United States
- Chatsworth, California, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Saturn to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future